Die cutting, gluing, scoring, perforation
Custom Window Cut Out, Multi Colour Foiling, Embossing, Raised Ink, PVC Sheet.
280 GSM to 700 GSM (60lb to 400lb) Cardstock, Eco-friendly Kraft, E-Flute Corrugated, Bux-Board.
Cmyk, pms, no printing
Flat view, 3d mock-up, physical sampling (on Request)
|Turn around time||
4-6 business days , rush
Tray & Sleeve Box
Tray And Sleeve Boxes are a commonly used type of custom packaging boxes, used in a majority of businesses in the UK. Their versatility allows them to be used as software boxes, cookie boxes, chocolate boxes, apparel boxes, Jewellery boxes and much more! They come in multiple sizes and can be altered according to your needs and requirements. They are essentially two pieces. The first comprises the tray, which holds the product and the second, the sleeve which encases the tray.
The Packaging Boxes is a provider of custom wholesale tray and sleeve boxes at affordable prices. With an in-house design team available, TPB offers free design support, free mockups and free revisions on your tray and sleeve boxes. The tray and sleeve boxes will be printed with perfection and their appearance will be enhanced by the use of multiple free add-ons.
Tray and Sleeve Boxes
If you want to ace the race of creative packaging, then be ready to expand your packaging domain. Custom tray and sleeve Packaging Boxes is consist of two-piece of cardboard where the sleeve covers the tray, and the tray easily slides out. Printed tray and sleeve box are ideal for lightweight to luxury items. From cupcakes to jewellery to perfumes, tray and sleeves boxes are used in all industries.
TPB-UK offers Custom boxes that involve durable tray and sleeve boxes with unlimited customisation options that enhance your brand reach and elevate your brand’s status.
What Makes Custom Tray and Sleeve Boxes So Unique?
- Printed tray and sleeve box slide to reveal feature gives user best unboxing experience.
- The drawer packaging is user-friendly and convenient to use as you can easily slide the tray out of the sleeve.
- It is ideal for luxury gifts packaging solutions due to its impeccable outlook and swift usage.
- Custom tray and sleeve boxes are used as a robust marketing tool due to their distinctive look.
- The printed tray and sleeve box are spacious enough to accommodate many items.
- They can be customised by adding inserts and compartments to the tray, which gives a professional look.
- They are made up of sturdy and durable cardboard material, which will provide your products longevity and long-lasting protection.
Durable & Sturdy Printed Tray and Sleeve Box
After selecting the style and size of the box, the selection of material plays an important role. TPB-UK provides millions of customers with quality packaging at affordable rates. Quality packaging comes by using premium quality materials. We have a variety of materials to choose from. Some of them are listed below:
- Craft stock
Enthralling printing techniques
Packaging is what differentiates one brand from another. There are plenty of details to be printed on your custom tray and sleeve box. Multiple printing techniques enhance the appearance of the product and serve as a strong branding message.
Whether it’s your brand logo, name, specifications, hazards, taglines or flashy visuals, anything can be easily printed on the design tray and sleeve boxes. TPB-UK offers breath-taking customisation options that make your custom tray and sleeve boxes visually attractive and boost sales.
Our range of printing techniques includes
- Offset printing
- Digital printing
- Flexography printing
- Foil stamping
- Lithographic printing
Explicit finishing methods
Glam up the appearance of your box with TPB-UK, which provides exuberant finishing methods. Packaging is a complex task, from selecting material to opting for the correct finishing method. Last touches play a significant role in giving those final finishes, which create a professional look. TPB-UK provides multiple finishing methods to give your packaging the look it deserves. Some of the ways are listed below:
- Matte lamination
- Gloss lamination
- UV spot
Our designers at TPB-UK are well versed in commercial printing; hence we use the latest printing technologies and techniques that make your packaging stand out from the competition. Lamination adds a protective layer to your box, which prevents your product from being damaged by any external wear and tear.
Brilliant and latest printing techniques
Brilliant colours and shades will give a fresh look to your packaging—the two most common colour ink used in packaging and commercial printing are RGB and CMYK. High-resolution images make your brand to be listed among the renowned brands. Designers at TPB-UK alter saturation, shades, and vibrancy to enhance the appeal of your playing cards boxes.
Why choose TPB-UK boxes?
At TPB-UK, we aim to create impeccably customised boxes that meet your requirements, whether you are targeting to give your customers the best unboxing experience, securing your products during shipment, or elevating your brand’s status.
- Fastest delivery time: We are proud to let you know that we deliver orders within the promised date. Whether your order is compact or large, we cater to all customers and their requirements. We are the best custom tray and sleeve box suppliers in town; hence visit our website and place an order now!
- Professional and amiable customer service: Our after-sale service representatives are there 24/7 to answer your queries. No matter if you are confused about the size, printing, price, or delivery, you can check our website and contact our customer support. We’ll be glad to help you out.
- Design assistance: You can tell us your desired specifications like dimensions and request an estimated price. Our after-sale representatives will be there to assist you in this regard. You can also request a sample to make sure your requirements are adequately met. We’ll also try our level best to plan one on one consultation sessions with our experts so that you have no questions left regarding your order.
- Pocket-friendly rates: We ensure you of no unseen charges. All the costs will be communicated clearly before placing an order. TPB-UK values your money and hence provides cost-effective boxes for your products.
- Eco-friendly boxes: We focus to meet sustainable packaging standards; hence, all the material used in our products is 100% biodegradable and are not toxic to the environment. We use soy-based ink made with soybean oil, natural resins, and waxes. It is non-toxic and highly cost-effective in comparison to petroleum ink. We are aware of the consequences of mounting packaging waste; hence TPB-UK proves itself to be a trustworthy brand towards a green environment.
- User-friendly boxes: TPB-UK boxes are shipped flat. They are easy to assemble as a manual guide to assemble is provided. They are shipped flat to avoid any mishap and minimise the shipping charges. They are also user-friendly for the consumers to unpack their orders.
Order your custom tray and sleeve boxes to entice your customers.